Website U.S. Embassy in Rwanda
U.S. Embassy in Rwanda CLO Administrative Clerk Jobs
- Community Liaison Office Administrative Clerk provides administrative support for the Community Liaison Office (CLO). Assists CLO with developing and maintaining local contacts, office management, and translation.
- Supports the eight areas of CLO responsibility (event planning, community liaison, welcome & orientation, guidance & referral, information & resource management, and education liaison).
Qualifications and Evaluations
- Experience: Minimum of three years in administrative work and/or customer service experience is required.
- Completion of Secondary School is required.
- Language: Good working knowledge (Level III) of English and Kinyarwanda is required. (This may be tested).
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
- The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- The U.S. Embassy Kigali provides reasonable accommodation as needed to people with disabilities. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation should contact the U.S. Embassy’s Human Resources Office at HRKigali@state.gov for assistance.
- All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
How to Apply
- For more information and job application details, see; U.S. Embassy in Rwanda CLO Administrative Clerk Jobs