The Boustany Foundation is inviting applications for the MBA Scholarship Programme at Cambridge University for outstanding students in the UK for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business Programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities. Scholarship recipients become members of Pembroke College, the third oldest and one of the most highly regarded colleges. The Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship is granted once every two years for a one year course at Cambridge University, Judge Business School.
Worth of Award
The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to £23,000 towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
To be considered eligible for the Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship;
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA Programme.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply;
- Please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the university to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship
Deadline: Application closes on May 15, 2022.