Full Tummy ECD Funding in South Africa
The Full Tummy Fund focuses on initiatives that primarily target children from birth to 6 years of age, which are aimed at improving Early Childhood Development (ECD), not only by investing in educational programmes, but also in programmes that ensure these vulnerable children are nourished and safe.
The Full Tummy Fund’s major areas of interest are:
- Early Childhood Development (ECD) Centres and programmes that train practitioners, upgrade facilities and offer skills development programmes.
- Programmes that encourage and include the parents in the development of their children.Nutrition
- Programmes or initiatives that support daily nutritional interventions for Early Childhood Centres catering to children from birth to 6 years of age.Welfare
- Organisations that run preventative programmes on social issues facing our youth i.e. sexual abuse, road and pedestrian safety.Full Tummy ECD Funding in South Africa Does Not Fund
- Sponsorship of events
- Salaries / rent / office running costs
- International travel / school fees
- Medical costs
For more information and application details, see; Full Tummy ECD Funding in South Africa