List Of HESLB Loan Beneficiaries 2021/2022 in Tanzania (Majina ya Waliopata Mkopo 2021/2022) – A list of HESLB Loan Beneficiaries. All HESLB Loan Beneficiaries in Tanzania have been included.
Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) is the education financing board in Tanzania; also To provide loans and grants to needy and eligible Tanzanian Students for Higher and Tertiary Education and To be a reliable and sustainable revolving fund in financing eligible Tanzanian Students for Higher and Tertiary Education.
Publication of Successful Loan Applicants
- A list of successful loan applicants with their corresponding allocations shall be published through the Student’s Individual Permanent Account (SIPA) used during application or on HESLB website: www.heslb.go.tz after Batch Approval.
General Eligibility criteria require an applicant to meet the following conditions:
- Must be a Tanzanian;
- Must have applied for a loan through the Online Loan Application and Management System (OLAMS);
- Must have been admitted to an accredited Higher Learning Institution on full time basis except for Students Admitted at the Open University of Tanzania (OUT).
- Must not have funding from other sources.
- Must be a continuing student with results/progress reports to show that he/she has passed the examinations necessary to enable him/her to advance to the following year or stage of study.
- For a student’s loans beneficiary seeking to re-apply for loans after dropping out from one programme/college/university) he/she must repay at least 25% of their previous loans before applying for a new loan. (Note: Payment of 25% of the previously granted loans is not a guarantee for new loans allocation).