Iowa Department of Education
***** Welcome to the Iowa Education Portal *****
Click here for a list of reporting deadlines.
**** Important Information about Email Addresses, A&A accounts, and Organizations! ****
- Please keep your email address associated with your A&A account up to date!
Click on the “Sign In” tab found under the “A&A Account”.
Enter your Account ID and password, click on “Account Details” (Do not press sign in).
Enter the email and confirm email, verify both emails match.
Save and continue on to the Portal.
Failure to keep this information current may result in an inability to access your applications.
- Please note that you DONOT need to create additional A&A accounts if you are changing schools or districts!
Update your A&A information, change your administrative organization, and request application access.
- Can’t find your applications? Check your Organization drop – down menu in the upper right – hand corner.
Your application access may be set to a building.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-725-2040.
The Enterprise A&A service will be used to sign you into the Iowa Education Portal (EdPortal). Mouse over “A&A Account” in the menu bar above and click “Sign-In.”
Enterprise A&A Account Set-up and Help:
EdPortal Online Training:
1. Think you might have an A&A account? Forgot your user ID or password – start here
2. Create an Enterprise A&A Account – start here
3. How to request access to applications – start here
4. EdPortal Navigation, how to get around EdPortal and access applications – start here
5. EdPortal Account Maintenance what to do when you need to change locations in EdPortal – start here
6. A&A Account Maintenance, How do I update my email address or name? start here
Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer 10 are compatible with the Iowa Education Portal.
We recommend the use of Firefox or I.E. for EdInsight.