Website Action contre la Faim
The Action contre la Faim has published a job vacancy announcement on 27 April 2022 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of A Projects Coordinator to be based in Maiduguri, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||Action contre la Faim|
|Position||A Projects Coordinator|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Application Deadline||05 May 2022|
Action contre la Faim Job Vacancy 2022
Responsibilities: Under the supervision of the Deputy Country Director , you are in charge of the proper implementation and completion of integrated humanitarian emergency response project with components of FSL, WASH, Health and Nutrition. The person will be responsible for the overall management of the project specific scope, planning, resources, quality, risks, representation, coordination, staffing, reporting and delivering of all contractual requirements for the project. The project will be implemented across several geographical locations in Borno and Yobe state.
More precisely, you will be in charge of:
- Manage and ensure efficient, effective, quality and timely implementation of the entire project activities.
- Management and develop the project teams across all locations
- Manage external relations and all coordinations related to the project
- Provide technical and administrative leadership for the project teams
- Assist In Wider Organizational Development Through Learning And Proposal
- Project Data Management and Reporting
- Manage and Support to Local Implementing Partner(s)
Qualification & Experience:
- You hold a master degree in relevant discipline: development studies, project management or similar.
- You have experience at a senior level in managing multi-sectorial integrated humanitarian project specifically Food Security and Livelihoods, WASH, Health, Nutrition. You have excellent management, organizational, motivational and leadership skills.
- You demonstrate experiences in financial management and preparation of budgets for programming. You are familiar with USAID reporting and regulations and you have an experience in managing at least medium teams.
- You have experience in multisector emergency responses and sector coordination and you have a good knowledge of the humanitarian architecture and transformative agenda. You are flexible, creative and innovative.
- Fluent English speaker
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Action contre la Faim A Projects Coordinator Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 05 May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.