Amazon Pharmacy is committed to building the future of pharmacy and to deliver on being the earth’s most customer centric Pharmacy. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you are passionate about the future of healthcare this is your chance to make history by joining the Pharmacy Operations team.
What’s This Job All About?
As a Team Lead you will play a key role in ensuring the pharmacy operations in an efficient manner to
drive productivity and quality for our customers by managing a team of pharmacy technicians. This role
will report into the department’s Floor Manager.
Key job responsibilities
● Oversee and manage a team of 10-25 Pharmacy Technicians
● Assist with training new employees and promoting the department to assist the team in all aspects of outbound operations
● Maintain positive attitude and lead team toward daily, weekly and monthly department goals
● Assist the department management team in administering new policies as well as maintaining existing policies.
● Collaborate with HR and department leadership team to coach and counsel staff members
accordingly for performance, quality, and attendance concerns when appropriate including proper documentation.
● Develop Pharmacy Technicians and ensure a high level of accountability across the team
● Partner with Pharmacy team to maintain a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations
● Participation in personal growth and development
● Constant collaboration with teammates
● Perform other duties as assigned
●A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or 2+ years of demonstrated leadership experience at Amazon
●Active and unrestricted pharmacy technician/Ability to secure trainee license with the Arizona State Board of Pharmacy prior to starting
●Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
●Direct management experience for employees and their performance
●Experience with performance metrics and process improvement (how, when, who)
●Candidates must be flexible to work weekends and/or overnight shifts
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
● Ability to maintain confidentiality
● An enthusiastic leader who is able to motivate others
● Represents the Think, Teach, Deliver model in pursual of team and personal deve
● Demonstrates strong analytical skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.