Website United Nations University (UNU)
The UNU has published a job vacancy announcement on 11th May 2022 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Associate Programme Officer to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
|Recruiter||United Nations University (UNU)|
|Position||Associate Programme Officer (NPSA)|
|Location||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Advanced university degree|
|Experience Required||Minimum 02 years|
|Application Deadline||07th June 2022|
UNU Job Vacancy 2022
Responsibilities: Based at the premises of the National Treasury of South Africa in Pretoria, South Africa, the Associate Programme Officer supports the overall management of UNU-WIDER’s SA-TIED programme implemented in partnership with the National Treasury by coordinating among the programme partners, monitoring programme implementation, leading on the production of programme plans and reports, and taking a key role in internal communications across the entire SA-TIED programme structure.
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in Business Administration, Management, Economics, Social Sciences, or a related field.
- A minimum of two (2) years of progressively responsible experience in project/programme management, administration or related area.
- Working experience (both programmatic and operational) in planning, monitoring, and implementation of complex, multi-stakeholder programmes, desirably in the nexus of research and policy.
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with government entities, development partners, and/or civil society organizations.
- Experience with the United Nations system, similar international organization, or large public institutions and with relevant policies, guidelines and procedures is required.
- Excellent drafting and budgeting skills.
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNU Associate Programme Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.unu.edu/o/associate-programme-officer-npsa
The Closing Date: 07th June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
To apply for this job please visit careers.unu.edu.