Website United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
The UNEP has published a job vacancy announcement on 11th May 2022 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Biodiversity Program of Work Support Contractor to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Environment Programme|
|Position||Biodiversity Program of Work Support Contractor|
|Total Vacant Post||22|
|Experience Required||Minimum One years|
|Application Deadline||18th May 2022|
UNEP Job Vacancy 2022
Duties and Responsibilities: The Individual contractor will undertake the following duties:
- Participate in the development, implementation and evaluation of assigned programmes/projects; monitor and analyze programme/project development and implementation; review relevant documents and reports; identify problems and issues to be addressed and proposes corrective actions; liaises with relevant parties; identify and tracks follow-up actions.
- Perform consulting assignments, in collaboration with the Branch Coordinator, by planning workshops or other interactive sessions and assisting in developing action plans.
- Research, analyze and present information gathered from diverse sources.
- Prepare various written outputs, e.g. draft background papers, analysis, sections of reports and studies, inputs to publications, etc.
- Provide support to consultative and other meetings, conferences, etc., to include proposing agenda topics, identifying participants, preparation of documents and presentations, as well as administrative support etc.
- Coordinate activities related to budget and funding and prepare related documents/reports.
- Perform other duties as required.
Position in Organization:
- Posting Title: Biodiversity Program of Work Support Contractor
- Department/Office: United Nations Environment Programme
- Duty Station: NAIROBI
- Posting Period: 10 May 2022 – 18 May 2022
- Job Opening Number: 22-United Nations Environment Programme-180266-Individual Contractor
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- First level university degree in management, natural resource management or economics, conservation science or a related subject is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of responsible work experience in project/programme support in the environmental sector; especially in biodiversity conservation issues is required.
How to Apply UNEP Biodiversity Program of Work Support Contractor Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=180266
The Closing Date: 18th May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.