Website United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 21st April 2022 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Capacity Development Assistant to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
|Recruiter||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Position||Capacity Development Assistant (NPSA5)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 02 years|
|Application Deadline||29th April 2022|
UNDP Job Vacancy 2022
Institutional Arrangement: Under the overall supervision of the Head of Program, the Capacity Development Assistant will be responsible for leading on the development, management, implementation and monitoring of the capacity development and transition plan, in coordination with PMU team leads for functional areas (e.g. program, finance, PSM, operations) and collaboration with national partners, technical partners. Establishing and maintaining strategic partnerships, supporting resource mobilization efforts under the leadership of the Project Coordinator, and leading on knowledge management in the areas of capacity building and transition of the programs. This will be done in accordance with UNDP rules, policies and procedures, the grant agreements, fund administration agreements and corporate agreements with the GF, and working in partnership with national stakeholders, and close coordination with the GF (including Local Fund Agent), Country Coordinating Mechanism (CCM), technical partners and UN entities, the GF/HIST and other UNDP Zimbabwe business units and programs.
- Secondary Education, preferably with specialized certification in Accounting and Finance.
- University Degree in Public Health, Business or Public Administration is desirable but not a requirement
Experience and required skills:
- Minimum 5 years (Secondary Education) or 2 years (Bachelor’s degree) of progressive relevant experience in health programming;
- Knowledge of UN or UNDP rules, policies, and procedures, is an asset;
- Knowledge of Global Fund’s rules, policies, and procedures is an asset;
- Demonstrated experience in developing and managing effective partnerships with government or NGOs is an asset;
- Usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and advanced knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages;
- Proven report writing and communication skills;
- Proven experience in budgeting and costing;
- Monitoring and evaluation experience is required;
- Skills and experience in organizing workshops, seminars and planned events;
- Demonstrated experience in working with people of different national and cultural background;
- Previous work experience in the UN/NGO environment is an added advantage;
- Basic knowledge and experience of other accounting software packages.
- Fluency in English with good verbal and written skills in Shona and or Ndebele
- Job Identification: 3376
- Contract Duration: 1 Year
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Capacity Development Assistant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://estm.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/Candidate……..
The Closing Date: 29th April 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.