Website Family Health International (FHI 360)
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on April 22, 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Communication Officer to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Family Health International (FHI 360)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Degree in Mass Communication, Graphic Design|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||April 28, 2022|
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2022
Duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinate and maintain communication strategies for internal and external use in line with FHI360 and USAID policies and guidelines
- Develop and maintain a communication resource tool for compiling and cataloguing of project’s communication tools and documents
- Update and maintain a training data base for the life of project
- Develop and maintain database of project’s partners and Community Resource Partner networks
- Organise and facilitate end of project sharing and dissemination events in collaboration with DCOP and technical staff
- Produce monthly project newsletter on topical issues and project achievements for sharing with partners
- Review and finalise project success stories and lessons learnt
- Conduct client interviews to obtain relevant information and facts for stories and newsletter
- Organise and facilitate learning sessions for project staff to improve communication skills of staff and partner organisations
- Provide rapporteur services for the project events and partner meetings
- Coordinate review of project reports and upload final versions on SharePoint
- Regularly review and update USAID Open Doors project documents and information on FHI360 website (The vine)
- Provide leadership to implementing partners on use of social media channels to support outreach activities
- Perform any other duties as assigned
Position in Organization:
- Position title: Communications Officer
- Location: Lusaka
- Reports to: Deputy Chief of Party
- Type: Full time
- Degree in Mass Communication, Graphic Design and other related fields. Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Knowledge and experience in developing, editing and formatting documents
- Proven experience in documenting project achievements and publications
- At least 3 years’ experience in conducting similar assignments
- Excellent writing and document review skills
- Excellent knowledge and skill working with various document design and formatting programs including Publisher.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications
- Work independently with minimal supervision to accomplish set goals
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Experience in communication for development in various settings including NGO environment
- Experience in working on programs funded by US government or other international NGOs
- Sensitivity to cultural differences and understanding of the political, legal and ethical issues surrounding HIV/AIDS.
- A team player
- Able to work in cross-cultural settings.
How to Apply FHI 360 Communication Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: April 28, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.