Website World Food Programme (WFP)
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on 23rd April 2022 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Consultant Social Protection to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||World Food Programme|
|Position||Consultant Social Protection|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||5th May 2022|
WFP Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: The aim of the consultancy is to develop institutional standards that are robust enough to support development and evolution of social protection management information systems and specifically enhanced single registries and other related MISs. These standards, informed by best practices and lessons learnt, will be applicable and used in different country contexts. The objective of the assignment is to develop Best Practices and lessons learnt documentation, convert them into online and where applicable interactive content and then upload this content onto the MLSP’s Knowledge Management System (KMS) for access by both stakeholders within the Kenyan context and other country contexts.
Position in Organization:
- Consultant Social Protection
- Requisition ID: 161641
- Posted: 22/04/2022
- Short Term-SSA WFP: Africa
- Central & Eastern: Kenya, Nairobi
- Deadline: 5th May 2022
- MSc/MA in Information systems, computer science or information technology or related fields. Bachelor’s degree in the above fields.
- 5 – 8 years of professional experience in analysis of information systems, process management and process orchestration and the entire business process lifecycle from mapping to elicitation and improvement. Extensive knowledge of database systems and network architecture is a plus.
How to Apply WFP Consultant Social Protection Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 5th May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.