Website World Health Organization (WHO)
The WHO has published a job vacancy announcement on 12 May 2022 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Consultant to Review Nigeria Supply Chain Policy for Pharmaceuticals to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Position||Consultant to Review Nigeria Supply Chain Policy for Pharmaceuticals|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||At least 7 years|
|Application Deadline||26 May 2022|
WHO Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: To produce a revised Nigeria Supply Chain Policy for Pharmaceuticals and other Healthcare Products that is all encompassing and ensures efficient and sustainable supply chain management system that is measurable and result in positive health outcomes
- The consultants will work with the core technical group, NPSMP and WHO to carry out the task
- Conduct desk review on policy documents, guidelines and other documentations that may influence supply chain activities in the country
- Develop a policy brief that will serve as advocacy tool for the state level engagement, engender uptake/adoption of the policy for implementation at the state and LGA level
- Lead the technical support in the development of the deliverables
- Workshop facilitations
- Support the dissemination of the policy at the national Level
Qualification & Experience:
- Advanced university degree in Pharmacy, Public Health, Global Health, Business administration or other relevant degrees.
- At least 7 years’ demonstrable experience in pharmaceutical services, development and research, review and strategic and operational planning
- Familiarity with the supply chain landscape for essential medicines and public health products in the country
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WHO Consultant to Review Nigeria Supply Chain Policy for Pharmaceuticals Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 26 May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
To apply for this job please visit careers.who.int.