Website International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
The IFPRI has published a job vacancy announcement on 20th April 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Consultant to work on qualitative data Collection to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||International Food Policy Research Institute|
|Position||Consultant to work on qualitative data Collection|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||30th April 2022|
IFPRI Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: The consultancy will be of a duration of 4 months, March 1 -June 30, 2022. Immediate availability to begin fieldwork in April is required. The consultant opportunity is open to both individuals and organizations.
Position in Organization:
- Consultant to work on qualitative data collection in Ethiopia as part of the SPIR II formative research on social cohesion
- Applicant Search Location: Ethiopia
- Position Code: 2022-001-006
- Application Deadline
- Open until Filled
- Masters’ degree in political science, economics, sociology, anthropology, or related social science field.
- At least 3 years of experience in qualitative data collection and qualitative analysis.
- Experience in research on conflict and social cohesion.
How to Apply IFPRI Consultant to work on qualitative data Collection Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 30th April 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.