Website United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 19th April 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Contracts Officer to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||United Nations Children’s Fund|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||2nd May 2022|
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2022
How Can You Make a Difference: Summary of key functions/accountabilities:
Ensures all procurement activities related to Institutional and Service contracts are in compliance with the UNICEF Financial Rules and Regulations, Supply Division Manual, and all other applicable procurement procedures.Conducts contracts management to ensure supplier and contractor compliance to Long Term Agreements (LTA’s), purchase order and contract terms and conditions. Issues tender invitations to acceptable suppliers and contractors, evaluates quotations, clarifies offers, and negotiates with suppliers and contractors as appropriate. Makes recommendations for finalization of purchases, adjudicates offers in consultation with programmes and Procurement Specialist. Prepares, present and defends submissions to Contract Review Committee (CRC). Establishes Long Term Agreements, In partnership with procurement staff, evaluates suppliers and contractors with respect to delivery performance, product acceptability and commercial acceptability.
Position in Organization:
- Contracts Officer
- Job no: 550207
- Contract type: Fixed Term Appointment
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Level: NO-2
- Location: Ethiopia
- Categories: Supply Management
- Deadline: 2nd May 2022
- A university degree (Master’s or higher) in Business Administration, Management, Economics, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Procurement, Contract/Commercial Law, International Development, Health or related social science field.
- A minimum of two  years of relevant professional experience in at the national and international levels, in supply, logistics, procurement, contracting, administration and/or other directly related technical fields is required. Understanding of development and humanitarian work. Emergencies experience an advantage.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
How to Apply UNICEF Contracts Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/550207
The Closing Date: 2nd May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.