Website Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF)
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) began supporting HIV and AIDS programming in Tanzania in 2003 and established a country office in 2004. Ever since, in close collaboration and partnership with the Ministry of Health Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children and Presidents Office Regional Administration and Local Government, EGPAF expanded scope to supporting quality comprehensive and integrated HIV, GBV, TB and Family planning services in the supported regions. Recently, EGPAF in collaboration with consortium partners Amref Health Tanzania, Engender Health, D-tree International and Matchboxology won the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)/Tanzania’s Comprehensive Client Centered Health Program – HIV and Tuberculosis Northern (CH3P-HIV&TB) Activity contract. Under C3HP, EGPAF offers USAID a responsive and forward-thinking approach that will address the evolving needs of the people of Tanzania as they relate to HIV in 5 regions (Arusha, Kilimanjaro, Manyara, Dodoma and Singida), tuberculosis (TB) in 6 regions (Arusha, Kilimanjaro, Manyara, Dodoma and Singida and Tabora), and family planning (FP) in 3 regions (Arusha, Dodoma and Manyara) services across each continuum.
Job title: Council Results Management Coordinators (CRMCs)
Primary manager: Senior Strategic Results Manager –RAS (SRM-RAS)
Job Grade: 6
Location: Arusha, Dodoma and Singida.
Council Based Results Management Coordinator is a self-motivated individual who will provide direct council level oversight of the Regional Acceleration Strategy (RAS), and charged with overall implementation of C3HP supported activities in collaboration with CHMTs, in charges of facilities in the councils and health care providers at facility level and CHWs and volunteers at community levels working as case management teams. The Council Based Results Management Coordinator will be responsible for the councils` project results including planning, execution, monitoring, documentation and reporting as per required frequency to the different levels. He/she has a council level project representation and relationship management function including sub-partners and collaborative partners within he councils in close coordination with CHMTs. Reporting to the Senior Strategic Results Manager (SSRM), The Council Based Results Management Coordinator in close collaboration with CHMTs leads a strong case management team assigned to the council including technical advisors and officers, M&E staff and operations staff, councils owned health care workers, Afya Endelevu mechanism recruited staff, FBOs staff and CHWs and volunteers supporting project funded interventions within the council. He/she provides implementation oversight to maximize efficient use of council level available RAS+ resource utilization, guided by the level of support needed to achieve overall districts council and respective facilities project results.
The Council Based Results Management Coordinator will ensure C3HP implementation is well planned, coordinated and executed with quality and accountability using the case management team approach that will be data driven in prioritization of service quality gaps identified and performance challenges of the councils and its facilities. The Council Based Results Management Coordinator will work and coordinate with CHMTs to support a sustained the response, designed to address the program sustainability. This includes jointly planning of council level RAS Strategy activities, monitoring and evaluation including weekly, monthly and quarterly project activities monitoring as well as taking immediate course correction actions to prevent underperformance and maintain quality supported services
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- In close collaboration provide overall council level project results achievement starting from smart RAS case management team flow organization and support with the district council’s facilities and communities
- Leading council level RAS team work planning, execution, monitoring, documentation and reporting.
- Provides council level project representation and relationship management including coordination with sub-partners, collaborative partners and other IPs and stakeholders in the supported district councils.
- In close collaboration with CHMTs to ensure RAS priorities are mirrored in council’s comprehensive council’s health plans (CCHPs) aligned with the C3HP project and councils plans and targets
- Ensure well-coordinated and functional roving and case management teams within the councils and facility focusing on data driven performance priorities and gaps aligned with available project resources, technical and operations support
- Coordinate with CHMTs to facilitate the implementation of the planned activities , review progress and provide feedback for further improvement
- Overall responsible and accountable council level C3HP results management including overall site and council level performance results
- Provide oversight and ensure to ensure availability of required government and donor SOPs, guidelines and policies are in place and well adhered to in the course of project implementation, monitoring and reporting.
- Overall responsible and accountable for council level comprehensive quality and timely submission of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual regional specific input including successes, lessons and challenges with proposed actions forward.
- Medical professional with more than 3 years of experience working or supporting project implementation at council or regional level with focus on RCH, FP, HIV/AIDS and TB programs in Tanzania.
- Master’s in Public Health or other relevant Master’s degree is an added advantage
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- At least 3years of proven project coordination and support including hands on experience in the in planning implementation, monitoring and results tracking and reporting at council, regional or national level of donor funded project(s)
- Understanding on local RCH, HIV, TB and FP integration context within health facilities and community levels
- Experience in Project Management will be an added advantage.
- Understanding of donor funded projects compliance requirement and knowledge on US Rules and Regulation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English and Kiswahili); strong critical thinking, problem solving and attentiveness to detail
HOW TO APPLY
EGPAF is an equal opportunities employer and the position is open to all. Qualified candidates should submit a CV, cover letter and relevant certificates explaining how the experience detailed in the CV will contribute to the requirements of the position and references to EGPAF.
Submissions to be sent to:
Senior Manager Human Resources and Administration,
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation,
P.O. BOX 1628,
395 Ursino Park, Mwai Kibaki Road, Morocco.
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Or through the given link
Closing Date: March 25th 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit phe.tbe.taleo.net.