Website International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI )
The IFPRI has published a job vacancy announcement on April 30, 2022 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Digital Media Partner to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
|Recruiter||International Food Policy Research Institute|
|Position||Digital Media Partner|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Application Deadline||May 12, 2022|
IFPRI Job Vacancy 2022
We are seeking a specialist who could carry out the following activities:
- Build a target list/database of businesses.
- Review similar campaigns from other markets who have successfully managed similar campaigns.
- Utilize existing marketing collateral for efficiency and highlight areas where new material could be required.
- Develop monthly, weekly, and special days (e.g. World Food Day) content calendar, including infographics and short videos.
- Complete videography, including development of script, shooting, recording of testimonials, editing, and production of videos, each having 1-2 minutes duration of finished products.
- Manage daily posting of the approved content on digital media platforms (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, GoogleAds, etc.)
- Provide rapid response and be prepared to react quickly and effectively to breaking news or developments related to biofortification.
- Respond to comments, queries, and questions of the digital media followers, in response to content posted by the agency.
- Upload videos, infographics, and GIFs on HarvestPlus’s social media accounts, including tagging, end screens, and card integration with the client’s content.
- Manage paid media content and track performance record of each post to incorporate lessons learnt for future posts.
- Develop and deliver innovative and sustainable strategies to increase engagement and reach of the digital media to farmers, seed companies, agriculture extension workers, input suppliers, and other VCAs.
- Develop and submit weekly and monthly monitoring and analytical report of the digital media platforms including cost of reach and return on investment.
- Ensure compliance to country laws, regulations, and legal requirements of the digital media platforms using provided standards and regulations from HarvestPlus
- Provide a cost breakdown of each of the above activities to enable a modular plan that can be spread across the year over multiple contracts, starting with the identification of target businesses through relevant platforms.
- Provide other innovative ideas that could complement the above activities.
- Prior experience in the design and execution of digital media marketing campaigns
- Understanding of the target audience media consumption habits
- Innovative ideas and approaches to communications
- Technical proposal including team organization requirements and skills
- Financial proposal, broken down into staff/employee costs, media costs, evaluation costs, and cost per reach of target audience
How to Apply IFPRI Digital Media Partner Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: May 12, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.