Website Family Health International (FHI 360)
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on 16 April 2022 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Director to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||Family Health International (FHI 360)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||MB.BS/MD/Ph.D. or similar degree|
|Experience Required||7 years|
|Application Deadline||27 April 2022|
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2022
Basic Function: Under the guidance of the Country Director, the Director, Technical Assistance and Strategic Results Utilization would provide cutting edge strategic technical leadership and direction, develop technical strategies, interventions, innovations, and oversee the technical implementation of the project utilizing data/results to drive program implementation while ensuring Total Quality Leadership and Accountability (TQLA) at all levels.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide cutting-edge strategic technical leadership and oversee the technical implementation of the project utilizing data/results to drive program implementation while ensuring Total Quality Leadership and Accountability (TQLA) at all levels.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership for the design and implementation of the technical program areas of HIV/AIDS prevention, care, and support, pediatric care and treatment, ART, PMTCT, HTS, TB/HIV, OVC and support programs.
- Ensure that high-quality technical programs are implemented in a timely manner and in coordination and collaboration with partners, the GON and other stakeholders.
- Oversee the quality assurance program for all technical aspects of the project.
- Ensure the technical training and staff development across all relevant thematic and intervention areas (PrEP, CxCa, AHD, ICT, Recency Testing, HIV-ST, TPT, OIs, DSD, DDD) of program implementation.
- Ensure that appropriate technical strategies, policies, concept notes and SOP’s are developed and implemented in accordance with the National guidelines.
- Assist with the management, development and monitoring of work plans and budgets; ensure appropriate levels of technical assistance for interventions.
- Provide technical assistance through the review and/or writing of protocols, proposals, grants, papers, and reports ensuring accuracy and appropriateness.
Qualification & Experience:
- MB.BS/MD/Ph.D. or similar degree with 7 years relevant experience with international development programs which includes 5 years of relevant senior level management supervisory experience.
- or MS/MA in social science, public health or related field, MPH preferred, and a minimum of 9 years relevant experience with international development programs which includes 7 years relevant senior level management supervisory experience.
- Or BS/BA in social science, public health or related field, with a minimum of 11 years of relevant experience with international development programs which includes 9 years of relevant senior level management supervisory experience.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems, Global Fund, international donor organizations, NGOs and CBOs is required.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FHI 360 Director Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 27 April 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.