Website International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI)
The ILRI has published a job vacancy announcement on 9th May 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Driver/Field Assistant to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||International Livestock Research Institute|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||16th May 2022|
ILRI Job Vacancy 2022
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertakes driving assignments given by the Project Leader and other professional staff
- Operates, maintains and cleans assigned vehicles with care and reports any damage immediately to the Project Leader
- Records and maintains the log-book for all vehicles that the responsibility of the project or vehicles hired by the project for specific activities either from other ILRI units or outside ILRI
- Responsible for all tools, equipment and spare parts of assigned vehicles
- Responsible for checking all the vehicles of the project every morning
- Liaises with Transport Unit to ensure that routine service and maintenance is undertaken timely
- Purchases small items or procure other services from outside ILRI for the project if required
- Assists professional staff, Research Assistants and Associates in the field work
- Keeps an inventory of equipment used by enumerators while in the field
- Be responsible for payment of enumerators in the field, if required and asked by the Project
- Assists in handling of office duties when required
- Accounting of advances for field activities
- Assists in translating questionnaires to proper languages at survey sites
- Responsible for printing and dissemination of questionnaires
- Assists in the administering manpower and resource allocation in the field work
- Assists Project Coordinator in recruiting field supervisors and enumerators
- Assists the field work and field supervisors
- Coordinates with Regional and Woreda offices
- Performs other related duties assigned by the supervisor.
Position in Organization:
- DRIVER/FIELD ASSISTANT
- Deadline: 16 May 2022
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- International Food Policy Research Offricer (IFPRI
- Diploma from a recognized university or college in Relevant Field.
- Three years Relevant Experience.
How to Apply ILRI Driver/Field Assistant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://www.ilri.org/jobs?jid=44425-driver-field-assistant-internal
The Closing Date: 16th May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.