Website Food and Agriculture Organization - FAO
The FAO has published a job vacancy announcement on 14 April 2022 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Driver to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Secondary School Education|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Application Deadline||29 April 2022|
FAO Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: The Driver reports directly to the ECTAD Team Leader and Assistant FAO Representative, Administration and also maintain close collaborations with ECTAD, programme, operations and administration teams in FAO Representation for smooth service delivery in order to meet the objectives of the organization
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Drive the ECTAD staff and their official visitors on official trips, and drive for the FAO Representative and his/her visitors on occasions as necessary;
- Meet staff and official visitors at the airport; facilitate immigration, customs formalities, hotel check-in and other local formalities;
- Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, transportation/vehicle related expenditures, vehicle servicing, repairs etc;
- Ensure day to day maintenance of the assigned vehicles(s) check oils, water, battery, tires etc; perform minor repairs and timely arrange for any other repairs necessary to keep the vehicles safe and technically sound at all times; maintain the vehicle(s) in clean conditions;
- Handle local and organizational formalities when involved in an accident; ensure that in this case all organizational and local/country rules, regulations and procedures are followed correctly;
- Collect and deliver mail, documents, pouches, and other communications/items from and to ECTAD and the country office; go to the post office, airport, government agencies, other UN agencies, institutions, project sites etc; to take and deliver items and communication; keep records as required;
- When needed, assist the ECTAD and country office staff in performing simple clerical duties such as making and answering telephone calls, making photocopies, keeping records etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- Secondary School Education, Possession of valid driver’s license.
- 2 years of work experience as a driver. Flawless, safe driving record.
- Proficiency in English language is required.
- Nationality of Nigeria.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FAO Driver Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 29 April 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.