Website United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
The UNHCR has published a job vacancy announcement on 10th May 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Driver to be based in Gondar, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||19th May 2022|
UNHCR Job Vacancy 2022
- Drive UNHCR vehicles for the transport of authorized passengers, deliver, and collect documents and other items.
- Meet official personnel at airports or other locations and facilitate immigration and customs formalities as required.
- Perform day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicles; check oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, etc. and ensure that the assigned UNHCR vehicles are road or waterway worthy and maintained up to the established security standards.
- Perform minor repairs, arrange for other repairs, and ensure that the vehicle is kept clean.
- Ensure that the steps required by rules and regulations, or other local procedures, are taken in case of involvement in an accident.
- Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, greasing, etc.
Position in Organization:
- Job Title: Driver
- Location: Gondar, Eth Fed Dem Rep
- Hardship Level: C
- Job ID: 36707
- Salary Grade:
- Family Location Type: Non-Family
- Primary Education or High School Diploma.
- 2 years relevant experience.
How to Apply UNHCR Driver Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 19th May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.