Website World Food Programme (WFP)
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on 01st May 2022 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Driver to be based in Arua or Koboko, Uganda.
|Recruiter||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Location||Arua or Koboko, Uganda|
|Total Vacant Post||06 Positions|
|Qualification||Secondary school education|
|Experience Required||Minimum 02 years|
|Application Deadline||13th May 2022|
WFP Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: The driver will be responsible for provision of efficient and safe transportation of authorized personnel and/or commodities. Under supervision of the Administrative Assistant, the incumbent will drive WFP official vehicles in a safe and professional manner to transport personnel and assets from one location to another. Ensure the WFP official vehicle is in sound mechanical condition and comply with established minimum-security standards as well as road safety standards. To provide efficient and safe transportation of authorized personnel and/or commodities.
- Education: Completion of secondary school education. Formal drivers training with a valid driver’s license/ certification to operate assigned vehicle following local rules and regulations.
- Experience: Two or more years of work experience as a Driver, preferably in an international organization, embassy or UN system with a demonstrated safe driving record. Experience in driving a variety of makes and models of vehicles, including vans, trucks and other kinds of motorised vehicles. Experience in defensive driving is desirable.
- Language: Fluency (level C) in the UN language in use at the duty station and in the duty station’s language, if different.
- Requisition ID: 161773
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WFP Driver Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://career5.successfactors.eu//career…….
The Closing Date: 13th May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.