Caritas Czech Republic
Field Offices Coordinator
[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional Services , Category: Management ]
Caritas Czech Republic
Deadline of this Job:
22 May 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South – Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, May 12, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Field Offices Coordinator
• Responsible for the overall management and coordination of the projects and its field offices – ensuring results and objectives as per project documents are achieved within the given budget and time-plan.
• Acts as direct supervisor of Project Coordinators/ Officers (PC) responsible for day to day project implementation.
• Ensures that M&E Manual is practically followed during implementation phase:
o Approves Monthly Progress Updates submitted by PC for each Field Office and shares approved documents with Programme Manager.
o Responsible for consolidation of mid-year, annual (and other type required by donor) reports for each project and submission to Programme Manager.
• Works closely with M&E Officer especially to ensure that;
o Field Offices provide all the relevant sources of verification for implemented activities to the M&E Officer on monthly basis or upon request.
o data for baseline/mid-term/ end line indicators are collected and evaluated.
• Conducts quarterly field monitoring in coordination with Programme Manager and M&E Officer.
• Monthly, quarterly and annual activities evaluation with regard to projects implementation.
• Ensuring PR and visibility of the projects, donor and CCR. All PR and visibility outcomes need to follow CCR and donor visibility manuals and be approved by Head of Mission.
• Active presence on donor and other partners meetings, representing progress of activities in field offices (planned, implementation, planned changes, achievements, new project possibilities).
• Keeps communications with donors’ reference persons.
• Contributes on the development of CCR country strategy document.
• Contributes on project proposal development.
• Responsible for budget utilization and eligibility of the expenses incurred of entrusted projects. Reviews and approves cashbooks (budget lines, eligible costs according to budget) in accordance with the Mission Policies.
• Ensures that all procurement is done according to Procurement Manual and that financial procedures are aligned to Finance Manual adopted by the Mission.
• Approves monthly expenditure plans for each Field Office and shares them with Programme Manager.
• Consolidates monthly expenditures plans and shares them with Finance Coordinator in order to ensure sufficient cash-flow on the mission level.
• Consult on spending of project budget lines and comparison to actual implementation on the ground.
• Master’s degree in Human rights, Social Anthropology, Social work, Law, Political Science, International Development, Social Sciences, or relevant field.
• Min 6 years of proven experience managing field offices in agriculture-related sector and small business development, climate smart agriculture and green economy, financial inclusion, nutrition and public health is an advantage.
• Proven experience in community mobilization and field work.
• Excellent computer skills – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and internet.
• Experience working with international organizations or NGOs.
• Fluent in English and knowledge of relevant local language for specific district – written and spoken.
• Ability to work with different partners, local authorities, local organizations and NGOs, to develop and maintain positive relationships.
• Integrity and willingness to work and produce results in a dynamic environment.
• Good time management, commitment, team worker, reliable and hardworking, able to work under pressure and in challenging environment.
Duty station: Mongu, with frequent travel especially in Central and Western Province, and Lusaka
Starting date: Immediately
Caritas Czech Republic is an equal opportunity and treatment employer and provides all the employees a work environment free from any form of discrimination based on race, colour, gender, nationality, age, religion and creed, disability. Furthermore, Caritas Czech Republic provide employees with a safe environment with zero tolerance of sexual harassment, discrimination, bullying and other unethical behaviour in the workplace.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply for this position, please submit your full application consisting of detailed CV (max 3 pages) and motivation letter (1 page) by the, 22nd May 2022 17:00 to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please use the following subject in your email/post: Field Offices Coordinator Mongu
For the title of cover letter and curriculum vitae, follow this wording:
Surname, Name, Field Offices Coordinator Mongu – curriculum vitae
Surname, Name, Field Offices Coordinator Mongu – cover letter
Caritas Czech reserves the right to cancel the process at any stage