Website International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
The IITA has published a job vacancy announcement on 07 May 2022 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Field Worker II to be based in Ibadan, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)|
|Position||Field Worker II|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum of three (3) years|
|Application Deadline||20 May 2022|
IITA Job Vacancy 2022
- Assist in field and screenhouse work such as planting, crop management, harvesting, storage, data collection, and take pictures as approved by the Supervisor.
- Carry out general office duties such as photocopying, sorting of documents etc.
- Handle large equipment like weighing balances, vehicle, sprayer, etc in the execution of initiative activities in lab, screen house, glass house and field as approved by the Supervisor.
- Assist in day-to-day maintenance of SeEDQUAL initiative (yam) equipment in compliance with minimum operating standards.
- Report immediately any malfunction of the equipment under his care to the Supervisor.
- Assist in recording utilization details in the equipment logbook.
- Perform any other job-related task as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Qualification & Experience:
- O’ level with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience performing similar role in a well-structured environment with a valid driver’s license
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IITA Field Worker II Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 20 May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.