Website Abt Associates
The Abt Associates has published a job vacancy announcement on 12 May 2022 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Finance Officer to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Four years|
|Application Deadline||09 June 2022|
Abt Associates Job Vacancy 2022
Opportunity: The Local Health System Sustainability (LHSS) Project is a 5-year, $209 million global task order that works to strengthen health systems as a means to achieve universal health coverage and improve population health and well-being. Interventions will focus on reducing financial barriers, holding health services accountable for meeting all clients’ needs and making sure that the care patients receive meets minimum standards. LHSS’s Nigeria activity will support the Government of Nigeria to support targeted states to expand sustainable pro-poor health financing options to reduce health inequalities, improve access to essential health services for the most vulnerable populations, and increase government expenditure on health services for greater sustainability of health service delivery. The activity tentatively has five main objectives:
- Financial risk protection
- Increased health coverage
- Increase number of fully functional facilities
- Increase utilization of state health insurance schemes
- Increase government funding for HIV/AIDs and TB services
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supports the Finance and Administration Director with day to day project finance
- Assists with expenditure tracking and reporting, ensuring all necessary supporting documentation is in place.
- Records expenditures, income, and other related transactions.
- Prepares payment vouchers, corresponding checks and transfer receipts.
- Scan payment packages and all supporting documentation on daily basis before documents are prepared for the payments
- Ensures that the books of accounts are up to date at all times, orderly, well kept, and readily available for reference and audit, when required.
- Checks petty cash payments and periodically reconciles petty cash balances.
- Manage advances, advance reconciliation, and travel reimbursements.
- Receive and distribute per diem payments and transportation reimbursement to the activities attendees in Dili and Municipalities, as required.
- Ensure proper coding of financial transactions and audit-ready documentation. Ensure expenditures are in compliance with Abt Policy.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the F&A Director.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma + Four years of relevant experience, or Associates Degree + Two years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree; accounting, business management or other relevant field preferred.
- 2 years’ professional office management, operations, and finance experience, preferably on USAID funded programs.
- Experience with Quickbooks is preferable.
- Excellent management, organizational and computer skills.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Abt Associates Finance Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 09 June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
To apply for this job please visit egpy.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.