The ACDIVOCA has published a job vacancy announcement on 27 April 2022 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Gender and Social Inclusion GSI Manager to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
|Position||Gender and Social Inclusion GSI Manager|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||7 years|
|Application Deadline||10 May 2022|
ACDIVOCA Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: ACDI/VOCA is seeking an experienced Gender and Social Inclusion (GSI) Manager for an anticipated livestock program in Nigeria funded by USAID. The Activity will explore practical, cost effective, and multi-stakeholder adaptation solutions to improve livelihoods of poor and vulnerable communities in target states.
The GSI Manager will lead the development and implementation of the program’s overall strategy for GSI and will ensure the integration of women and other vulnerable populations into all program activities. The program is anticipated to start in late December 2022 and this position will be based in Nigeria.
- Provide GSI technical advice and trainings to program staff, partners, and stakeholders to build their capacity to integrate gender considerations into designing interventions, implementation, and monitoring and evaluation
- Lead or assist in the design and implementation of GSI analyses, impact assessments, and other learning studies
- Review and provide input to project work plans, with attention to GSI dimensions of technical activities and operations and discuss GSI issues and priorities with project senior management and other technical specialists
- Liaise with technical component leaders to ensure that gender considerations are assessed and accounted for
- Support the M&E Lead to plan the collection and analysis of relevant data and assist in the collection and analysis of sex-disaggregated data
- Work with M&E team to identify GSI learning questions and outcomes
- Incorporate gender considerations into the Performance Monitoring Plan, with an emphasis on designing indicators that will drive high-value project activities
- Maintain an up-to-date and thorough understanding of gender issues related to project components
- Write, coordinate, and disseminate lessons learned among team and program partners
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in gender studies, sociology, or relevant field required; master’s degree preferred
- 7 years of relevant experience working including five years focused on GSI issues
- Knowledge of do no harm and women’s empowerment frameworks and approaches is required
- Previous USAID-funded project experience strongly preferred
- Experience conducting gender analysis and research a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- Fluency in English (written and oral) is required; Knowledge of regional languages is a plus
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply ACDIVOCA Gender and Social Inclusion GSI Manager Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 10 May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.