Website Plan International
The Plan International has published a job vacancy announcement on 9th May 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Gender Equality and Inclusion Specialist to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Position||Gender Equality and Inclusion Specialist|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Six years|
|Application Deadline||19th May 2022|
Plan International Job Vacancy 2022
Job Position: The position holder will be responsible to support the implementation of the Plan Internationalis’s strategy by developing & ensuring the mainstreaming and promotion of gender equality and inclusion in all programs and strengthen specific programs/projects for the empowerment for girls; women and persons with disabilities to close gender gaps and help overcome gender-based inequality and discrimination. This would be demonstrated in undertaking responsibilities which includes; to ensure gender transformative approaches are used in all projects, participate and ensure gender and inclusion activities and indicators are included in projects while proposal design and development, provide capacity building training for plan International and partners’ staff, strengthen networking and resource mobilization, strengthen partnership with organizations and NGOs that have similar visions, missions and goals on Gender and Inclusion work and to monitor gender and Inclusion activities are progressed well as planned.
Position in Organization:
- Gender, Equality & Inclusion Specialist
- Date: 09-May-2022
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Company: Plan International
- Reports to: Head of Programme Quality
- Grade: D1
- Closing Date: May 19, 2022
- Bachelor degree in Gender studies, social work and other related disciplines.
- At least six years substantial experience in gender on Humanitarian and development programs/projects (designing, implementing and assessment/evaluation).
- Practical experiences on gender need assessment, gender analysis, GAMs and other gender tools at field and office levels for humanitarian settings.
How to Apply Plan International Gender Equality and Inclusion Specialist Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 19th May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.