Website ActionAid International
The ActionAid International has published a job vacancy announcement on 21st April 2022 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Global SHEA and Safeguarding Lead to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Position||Global SHEA and Safeguarding Lead|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||3rd May 2022|
ActionAid International Job Vacancy 2022
Role Overview: The Global SHEA (Safety Health and Environmental Affairs) and Safeguarding Lead provides specialist leadership to the organization in the development and implementation of strategies, policies and procedures to prevent and protect staff and programme partners and rights holders from sexual exploitation and abuse perpetrated by ActionAid International (AAI) employees and representatives.
Position in Organization:
- Job Title: Global SHEA and Safeguarding Lead
- Job Family: Lead
- Directorate/Cluster: People, Finance and Operations
- Unit/Team: Risk, Compliance and Assurance Unit
- Entry Salary: Grade E
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Location: Johannesburg, South Africa or Nairobi, Kenya
- Budget Holder: Yes
- Reports to (incl matrix reporting): Head of Risk, Compliance and Assurance
- Direct reports: Global PSEA Advisor, Global Child Safeguarding Advisor
- DBS (CRB) / Police Check: Yes
- Application closing date: 03/05/2022
- Preferably a Master or Bachelor degree in Human Rights, Child Protection or relevant field.
- Minimum Three Years Experience.
- Demonstrated and extensive experience, progressively responsible, working in safeguarding/PSEA, women/child protection programming or other related areas
- Demonstrated experience managing a team and/or managing a network
- Experience of handling complex investigations in a confidential and sensitive manner.
- Extensive experience in building strong safeguarding and women/child protection systems and in delivering services to communities, including in emergencies
- Demonstrated experience to assess and analyse risks, staff members emotional, psychological and developmental needs
- Proven experience and ability to design and deliver training.
- Competencies on monitoring and evaluating safeguarding mechanisms.
- Experience of solving complex issues through analysis, definition of a clear way forward and ensuring buy in and ability to influence key decision makers and build a network within an organisation.
How to Apply ActionAid International Global SHEA and Safeguarding Lead Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://actionaidinternational.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=109
The Closing Date: 3rd May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.