The Welthungerhilfe has published a job vacancy announcement on 21st April 2022 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Grants and Reporting Manager to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
|Position||Grants and Reporting Manager|
|Location||Juba, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 05 years|
|Application Deadline||08th May 2022|
- Act as the lead writer for all concept notes, grants modification requests, and proposals, including designing logical frameworks, setting realistic and measurable targets, developing proposal narrative and budgets
- Lead, plan and coordinate the proposal development and grant and reporting process with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure that proposals comply with donor guidelines and requirements, are written in a reader-friendly and compelling language, meeting deadlines for internal reviews and final submission
- Collect, filter, synthesize and regular update information from external stakeholders (studies, publications, etc.) relevant to Welthungerhilfe’s work in South Sudan
- Regularly update context analysis templates featuring Welthungerhilfe’s core areas for mainstreaming (gender, protection, conflict sensitivity)
- Ensure well-structured, high-quality and timely reports that meet donor and WHH’s quality standards and requirements, and dully reflect mainstreaming issues such as protection, gender, do no harm and conflict sensitivity, etc.
- Maintain regularly updated reporting and compliance guidelines for key donors
- Develop standardized reporting tools; train and develop WHH staff members and WHH’s partners to improve and standardize reporting
- A university or polytechnic degree with a specialised qualification suitable to the position
- At least 5-years’ progressive experience of working within a humanitarian and development sector in a similar position
- Demonstrated experience in leading the coordination of successful multi-sectoral proposals, and interim and final reporting to key institutional humanitarian donors (ECHO/EC, USAID/ BHA, UN, GFFO etc.) and key institutional development donors (EU, BMZ, FCDO, USAID, etc.)
- Global experience of working in a multi-cultural setting required; familiarity with the South Sudan context is a strong advantage
- Strong grasp of all stages of program cycle management and quality standards in humanitarian and development programming
- Working knowledge of budget development and management
- Exceptional report writing and editing, as well as time management skills
- Readiness to receive necessary vaccinations for traveling to Welthungerhilfe’s project countries
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English; German language skills is an asset
- Requisition ID: 9299
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Welthungerhilfe Grants and Reporting Manager Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/job………
The Closing Date: 08th May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.