Website Center for International Forestry Research (CIFOR)
The CIFOR has published a job vacancy announcement on 25th April 2022 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Head of FACT Dialogue Secretariat to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||Center for International Forestry Research|
|Position||Head of FACT Dialogue Secretariat|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Seven years|
|Application Deadline||18th May 2022|
CIFOR Job Vacancy 2022
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and lead a high performing multidisciplinary team of 20+ across multiple countries
- Develop, review, and oversee the implementation and delivery of the FACT dialogue project strategic plans, including the FACT Dialogue Work Plan, the Secretariat Delivery Plan, and deploy sound procedures for improvement of strategies to support FACT Dialogue Roadmap implementation
- Build and enhance strategic partnerships, as well as ensure the FACT dialogue’s visibility and competitive position within relevant sectors towards delivery and impact
- Serve as the spokesperson of the FACT Dialogue Secretariat internally and externally, including speaking on behalf of the Secretariat in FACT Dialogue meetings, external events and to the media
- Responsible for strategic and operational for FACT Dialogue staff, finances, and systems that support growth of programs and ensure efficiencies.
- Establish effective systems to track and evaluate FACT Dialogue performance and provide direction to ensure the institutional viability, financial and operational efficiency
- Work with the comms team to establish robust processes to proactively manage overall mass communication with countries on plans, events and logistics as well as actively manage and respond to requests coming from countries on the dialogue.
- Work with the UK on coordinating meetings, questions and decisions with the FACT co-chair and assisting with substantive policy discussions with countries when required.
- Mobilize and leverage the power of relationships and networks across both public and private sectors to elevate Fact Dialogue impact and brand.
- In coordination with staff, design and roll out fundraising strategies to and pursue new revenue streams for FACT Dialogue.
- Ensure that FACT Dialogue reliably achieves its objectives, addresses ambiguity, acts with integrity in line with policies and processes
- Identify and mitigate or exploit risks that could hinder or benefit CIFOR-ICRAF in achieving its objectives.
- Responsible for own occupational health and safety and that of others as obliged by CIFOR-ICRAF’s Occupational Health & Safety Policy.
Position in Organization:
- Head of FACT Dialogue Secretariat
- Reference number: 2152
- Job status: In-progress
- Job category: Global Position
- Duty station: Bogor, Indonesia; Bonn, Germany; Nairobi, Kenya; OR other CIFOR-ICRAF locations
- Deadline: 18th May 2022
- Master’s Degree relevant Field.
- 7 years’ Experience.
How to Apply CIFOR Head of FACT Dialogue Secretariat Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://www.cifor.org/career/206844000015098001/head-of-fact-dialogue-secretariat
The Closing Date: 18th May 2022.