Website United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 10th May 2022 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Health Specialist to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Recruiter||United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 05 years|
|Application Deadline||16th May 2022|
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2022
How can you make a difference: Under the direct supervision of the Health Manager and general guidance of the Chief, Child Survival and Development (Alive Programme), the Health Specialist is responsible for the overall management, development, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of Reproductive maternal, newborn and child health programme in the context of ‘Keeping Children Alive and thriving’.
- Advanced university degree in Public Health, MPH, preferably with specialized training in public health with focus on maternal and newborn health or in reproductive, maternal, newborn and child health (RMNCH).
- Five years of professional work experience at the national and international levels in planning, programming, implementation monitoring and evaluation of maternal and new-born health programs relevant to child survival, health & nutrition care.
- Professional work experience in a managerial position, or a technical expert position in Reproductive health maternal and new-born survival is essential.
- Developing country work experience and background/familiarity with Emergency.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another UN language and Local Language an asset
- Job No: 550865
- Contract Type: Temporary Appointment
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF Health Specialist Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/550865
The Closing Date: 16th May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.