Website United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
The UNOPS has published a job vacancy announcement on 27th April 2022 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Human Resources Assistant to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)|
|Position||Human Resources Assistant|
|Location||Juba, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 01 year|
|Application Deadline||12th May 2022|
UNOPS Job Vacancy 2022
Background Information – Job-specific: The Mine Action Office in South Sudan is based in Juba and it supports the United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS) as well as the national demining authorities in coordinating Mine Action activities in South Sudan. The program has been coordinating and providing Quality Assurance (QA) of all humanitarian mine action activities throughout South Sudan since 2004. UNMAS South Sudan’s’ current operations focus on hazardous area surveys, landmine and ERW clearance and destruction, route verification and clearance, emergency mitigation measures for improperly stored ammunition, Explosive Ordnance Risk Education for UN personnel, humanitarian partners and vulnerable groups, entry point control using Explosive Detection Dogs (EDD) and data management.
- A First level university degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) with a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience OR
- Secondary education (high school equivalent) with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Relevant experience is defined as experience in human resources or general administrative support.
- Fluency in English (speaking, writing and reading) is required
- Contract type: Local Individual contractor Agreement (LICA)
- Contract level: ICS5/LICA – 5
- Contract duration: Open ended, with possibility of extension subject to satisfactory performance and funding availability
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNOPS Human Resources Assistant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unops.org/Pages/ViewVacancy…….
The Closing Date: 12th May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.