Website Plan International
The Plan International has published a job vacancy announcement on 01st May 2022 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Human Resources Coordinator to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Position||Human Resources Coordinator -Talent Acquisition|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 05 years|
|Application Deadline||13th May 2022|
Plan International Job Vacancy 2022
Role Purpose: The purpose of this role is to ensure getting the right talent onboard, putting in place long term staffing strategies and helping them grow to their optimal capabilities and retaining the best staff while keeping organizational objectives in mind.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or related discipline.
- Significant 5 years’ experience working in a Human Resources Management position – recruitment/ talent acquisition, performance management & L&D.
- Experience in using a HR Information System and other candidates sourcing platforms
- Knowledge and experience in talent acquisition, HR business partnering, performance management, and facilitating trainings.
- A post graduate qualification in Human Resource Management
- NGO experience is an added advantage
- Experience working in networks and building strong working relationships
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all Human Resource Information
- A self -starter who is able to work on own initiative with limited supervision
- Excellent attention to detail with well-developed administrative skills
- Knowledge and experience using MS-Office packages (MS Office, Outlook, SharePoint)
- Fluent in English, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible in approach to tasks
- Mature and Professional demeanor
- Type of Role: 1 year Renewable
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Plan International Human Resources Coordinator Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.plan-international.org/job/KAMPALA……..
The Closing Date: 13th May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.