Website United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
The UNOPS has published a job vacancy announcement on 20th April 2022 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Human Resources Officer to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
|Recruiter||United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)|
|Position||Human Resources Officer|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 02 years|
|Application Deadline||04th May 2022|
UNOPS Job Vacancy 2022
Job-specific: The Zimbabwe projects will fall under the purview of the UNOPS KEMC Located in Nairobi, Kenya, the Kenya Multi Country Office manages a growing portfolio of engagements, including associated strategic and operational risks. The KEMC sub-region currently consists of an established Operation Centre in Nairobi/Kenya which manages a portfolio of engagements in multiple countries in East and Southern Africa. This includes a large portfolio of Infrastructure, procurement and project management service projects in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zimbabwe and several Island states.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources management, Business Administration, social sciences.
- A minimum of two years of experience in professional-level recruitment and/or HR generalist services in an international, public or corporate organization is required
- Some experience in UN system organizations preferably in a developing country is an asset.
- Proficiency in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Office) and experience in the use of HR information systems, Enterprise systems including OneUNOPS is an asset.
- Fluency in written and oral English language is required
- Working knowledge of another, official UN language is desirable
- Vacancy Code: VA/2022/B5329/23814
- Duration: Open ended- subject to satisfactory performance and availability of funds
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNOPS Human Resources Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unops.org/Pages/ViewVacancy………
The Closing Date: 04th May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.