Website United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 11th May 2022 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Inclusive and Sustainable Growth Intern to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Recruiter||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Position||Inclusive and Sustainable Growth Intern|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 01 year|
|Application Deadline||25th May 2022|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support monitoring through scheduled spot checks and draft stories for social media outreach on youth impactful initiatives and private sector engagements
- Identify best practices and lessons learned from projects under implementation.
- Provide inputs for the development of operational plans of action for youth initiatives
- Support planning and execution of events.
- Mobilizing membership for operational zing a national youth ecosystem.
- Support taking minutes, drafting letters and talking points, and development of materials for presentations, incl. Power Points.
- Provide support in procurement processes to ensure timely conclusion of sourcing and evaluation actions
Research, Communications and Knowledge Management:
- Support programme team by undertaking targeted research assignments on thematic areas pertinent to inclusive and sustainable growth programming
- Assist in publicity of project initiatives.
- Track and compile monthly ISG related media reports.
- Familiarise self with project documents, review project reports and draft summary results-based reports.
- Document success stories/experiences and lessons learnt.
- Curate impact messages for disseminations using various channels
- Information sharing – Draft media releases for projects under implementations
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s degree; or have graduated no longer than 1 year ago from a bachelor’s or master’s degree or equivalent studies.
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Inclusive and Sustainable Growth Intern Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://estm.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/Candidate………
The Closing Date: 25th May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.undp.org.