Website United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on May 10, 2022 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Individual consultant to objectively identify to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
|Recruiter||United Nations Children’s Fund|
|Position||UNICEF Zimbabwe is inviting applications for an individual consultant to objectively identify, analyze, and situate protective family/community endogenous practices to end violence against children within the broad CP system in Zimbabwe|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Master’s Degree in Social Sciences|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||May 23, 2022|
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2022
How can you make a difference?
UNICEF Zimbabwe is seeking to hire an innovative and enthusiastic international individual consultant to support the UNICEF Child Protection team to objectively identify, analyze, and situate protective family/community endogenous practices in pursuit to ending violence against children (VAC) within the broad Child Protection System in Zimbabwe.
Position in Organization:
- Job no: 550830
- Contract type: Consultancy
- Duty Station: Harare
- Level: Consultancy
- Location: Zimbabwe
- Categories: Child Protection
- Master’s Degree in Social Sciences- Anthropology, Sociology, Social Work
- At least 5 years experience in community work, with a focus on research, using athropological approaches mostly in the global south.
- Excellent research, programme design and review in the areas of prevention of VAC, GBV and parenting or family/community orientated work.
- Past work experience related to integration of endogenous practices to programming will be an added advantage.
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- Good understanding of Human Rights and Child Rights including excellent knowledge of the UNCRC and its application.
- Experience of working with youth and children with disabilities.
How to Apply UNICEF Individual consultant to objectively identify Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/550830
The Closing Date: May 23, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.