Website United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 26th April 2022 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Information Management Specialist to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Children’s Fund|
|Position||Information Management Specialist|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||2nd May 2022|
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2022
Activities and Tasks:
- Map and establish dataflows in countries covered by the regional office. Set up and trouble shoot system for data gathering from 21 ESAR countries on the status of immunization and other essential health service delivery
- Provide support to Country office to collect, validate, review and analyze EPI data sets including Vaccine management data base and provide detailed feedback and follow-up with country offices
- Conduct in-depth data analysis to identify areas with higher number of un/under immunized/zero-dose children for targeted technical assistance (conflict affected, hard-to-reach, urban poor etc).
- Produce infographics, presentations and other visual information products to strengthen data-driven planning and decision making at regional offices, across partners and country offices.
- Support design and planning of a web-based dashboard for data aggregation and analytics of the information gathered for 21 ESAR countries
- Support the visualization and dissemination of the Continuity of essential health services and country profile data products through web based dashboards and slides posted on the UNICEF ESAR Health Sharepoint Collaboration Site/Knowledge Hub.
Position in Organization:
- Title: Information Management Specialist
- Reports to: Chief Child Protection and Chief Education
- Grade: NOC
- Job category:Temporary Appointment
- Duration: Six-month
- Location: Nairobi, Kenya with regular field visits
- Deadline: 2nd May 2022
- Advanced university degree in one or more of the following areas: Public Health, Epidemiology, or other related discipline. *First university degree combined with additional two years relevant professional work experience and understanding of relevant functions may be considered in lieu of advanced university degree.
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience at national and international levels Experience managing, analyzing, and visualizing data using web-based data visualization dashboards/platforms (e.g. Tableau, PowerBi, Shiny, Superset) and programming languages/analytical tools (e.g. SQL, Java, Python, R, Matlab) is a requirement. Prior work experience with a multi-lateral or international health and development agency.
How to Apply UNICEF Information Management Specialist Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/550486
The Closing Date: 2nd May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.