Website Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 21 April 2022 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Interim Human Resources Coordinator to be based in Yola, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||Danish Refugee Council (DRC)|
|Position||Interim Human Resources Coordinator|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 5 years|
|Application Deadline||04 May 2022|
DRC Job Vacancy 2022
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the authority of the Head of Support Services, with strong supervision of the Regional Human Resources Coordinator, the HR Coordinator is a key partner to the Head of Support Services for managing all aspects of the HR function : she/ he is responsible for providing HR technical guidance and support in the best possible delay while providing accurate and easy to read/ understand HR information.
The HR Coordinator will also ensure full mastering and technical support over the HR digital solutions (HR Manager, Homère, Dynamics) used by DRC in West Africa.
The main responsibilities and tasks of the HR Coordinator are the following:
Recruitment and people planning:
- Work with senior management to identify needs for recruitments or replacements and come up with a planning and action plan for each
- Draft and update an organizational chart for Nigeria country mission on a monthly basis.
- Contribute to the project development on all aspects related to HR (organizational charts, narratives, etc)
- Drive and support all recruitment processes for Nigeria while ensuring they are unfolding in strict compliance with DRC policies and principles
Qualification & Experience:
- University degree, preferably in Social Sciences, Development Studies, Human Resources and International / Humanitarian Law, Communications or similar.
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in Human Resources with at least 3 years in a senior Human Resources management role within an NGO
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with INGOs and international organizations with the following sectors in their portfolio – protection, food security, WASH, shelter, NFIs, mine action, mine risk education, and armed violence reduction
- Strong working experience with ERP -HR software solutions (Homère, Saga, other)
- Proficiency in common computer packages i.e. Word, Excel, Power point etc
- Experience and willingness to work in the field in volatile and insecure areas;
- Experience living and working in a cross-cultural, multi-sector, team environment
- Ability to work well under pressure and in adverse conditions;
- Demonstrated commitment and strict adherence to confidentiality
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal);
- Languages: Fluency in written and spoken English and Knowledge of Hausa and/or other languages used in northeast Nigeria would be a plus.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply DRC Interim Human Resources Coordinator Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 04 May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.