Website Save the Children
The Save the Children has published a job vacancy announcement on 11th May 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Intern Wearhouse And Supply Chain Assistant to be based in Hawassa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||Save the Children|
|Position||Intern Wearhouse And Supply Chain Assistant|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Zero years Experience|
|Application Deadline||23rd May 2022|
Save the Children Job Vacancy 2022
Role Purpose: The purpose of this role is to provide essential warehouse management & Supply Chain support to save the children Hawassa Field Office by document filing Scan , on prosave system & TIM management per save the children policies, procedures and guidelines.
Position in Organization:
- INTERN WEARHOUS AND SUPPLY CHAIN ASSISTANT
- Closing date: 23 May 2022 – 23:59 EAT
- Location: Hawassa, Ethiopia
- Department: Programme Operations
- Type: Fixed-term contract
- Schedule: Full-time
- University Degree in supplies and/or warehouse management, Accounting, Management, IT and related fields. (Fresh graduate).
- At 0 year of experience working in but enable to work supplies, warehouse management, and logistic functions.
How to Apply Save the Children Intern Wearhouse And Supply Chain Assistant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://ethiopia.savethechildren.net/careers/details?jid=77595
The Closing Date: 23rd May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
To apply for this job please visit ethiopia.savethechildren.net.