Website United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 10th May 2022 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of International Consultancy to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Children’s Fund|
|Position||International Consultancy Technical support to strengthen ESAR response to violence against girls, boys and women (Collective Focus Area) and Harmful Practices (Child marriage and FGM)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Eight years|
|Application Deadline||23rd May 2022|
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2022
Scope of Work: The overall goal of this consultancy is to build the capacity of youth-led networks to strengthen HIV and SRH advocacy and social media engagement. Working with Y+, the consultant will co-create advocacy and social media training and resources as well as provide technical assistance to youth-led networks.
More specifically, this consultant will:
- Review available youth-led advocacy and social media resources and consult with Y+ and associated networks to understand advocacy needs
- Co-create an advocacy and social media resource (max 10 pages) for youth-led HIV and SRH networks that build upon the UNICEF Youth Advocacy Guide.
- Co-create an online advocacy and social media training workshop for SRH and HIV advocates from youth-led networks – drawing upon the UNICEF Youth Advocacy Guide training modules
- Support the planning and facilitation of the online advocacy and social media workshop
- Provide remote tailored advocacy and social media technical assistance to five youth-led HIV networks in the region.
Position in Organization:
- International Consultancy – Technical support to strengthen ESAR response to violence against girls, boys and women (Collective Focus Area) and Harmful Practices (Child marriage and FGM)
- Job no: 550904
- Contract type: Consultancy
- Duty Station: Nairobi
- Level: Consultancy
- Location: Kenya
- Categories: Child Protection
- Deadline: 23rd May 2022
- Post-graduate university degree in social sciences, development studies or other relevant field.
- At least 8 years of relevant international experience in planning, monitoring, evaluation and child protection. Strong data analysis skills and experience in strengthening child protection management information system for development and humanitarian settings.
How to Apply UNICEF International Consultancy Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/550904
The Closing Date: 23rd May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.unicef.org.