Website United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
The UNHCR has published a job vacancy announcement on 10th May 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Interpreters to be based in Gondar, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum One years|
|Application Deadline||19th May 2022|
UNHCR Job Vacancy 2022
Accountability and Responsibilities:
- Interprets and/or translates in meetings/interviews between UNHCR Protection staff and persons of concern to UNHCR through interviews and counselling.
- The Interpreter may be required to interpret on matters related to protection concerns, housing, medical issues, reception, outreach activities, registration issues, refugee status determination, etc;
- Translates all necessary documents needed for the organization¿s needs;
- Interprets and translates from official documents, newspapers, articles, written reports, magazines etc;
- Performs other duties as required.
Position in Organization:
- Job Title:Interpreter, UNOPS, Individual Contractor Agreement, L-ICA-3
- Location: Gondar, Eth Fed Dem Rep
- Hardship Level: C
- Job ID: 36710
- Salary Grade:
- Family Location Type: Non-Family
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum One Years Experience.
How to Apply UNHCR Interpreters Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 19th May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.