Website Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 01st May 2022 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Logistics Assistant to be based in Arua, Uganda.
|Recruiter||Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)|
|Position||Logistics Assistant (Rhino Camp)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 02 years|
|Application Deadline||14th May 2022|
NRC Job Vacancy 2022
Job Description: A job description is a written statement that describes the employee’s role and responsibilities. The role and responsibilities shall be executed within the NRC framework. The job description facilitates the recruitment process by stating the necessary competencies. It is mandatory for all positions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply chain/ Procurement/ Logistics
- At least two years’ experience from working as a logistician in a humanitarian/ recovery context
- Good knowledge of logistics/ procurement systems and forms
- Previous experience from working with an NGO in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Strong sense of personal integrity and commitment
- Must be fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Job Identification: 6027
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply NRC Logistics Assistant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://ekum.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/Candidate……….
The Closing Date: 14th May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.