Website World Food Programme (WFP)
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on 12th May 2022 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Logistics Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||World Food Programme|
|Position||Logistics Officer (Food Systems Coordinator)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Ten years|
|Application Deadline||25th May 2022|
WFP Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: Within the food system types and food supply chains, articulate a regional SC food system framework of interventions, identifying strategic priorities and actions/entry points for SC/Logistics impact in FS transformation and trade facilitation, aligned with the Regional Food System Strategy and Local and Regional Procurement policy (LRFPP). Pursue regional opportunities for SC contributions to FS transformation and trade and support CO SC teams in the same, ensuring evidence generation and partnership engagement.
Position in Organization:
- Logistics Officer (Food Systems Coordinator)
- Requisition ID: 162806
- Posted: 12/05/2022
- Fixed Term: Africa
- Central & Eastern: Kenya, Nairobi
- Deadline: 25th May 2022
- Post-graduate university degree in supply chain management, (Transport) Economics, Logistics, food systems, agriculture, environmental sciences or related fields, or First University degree with additional years of related work experience and or training courses.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working in trade and or logistics (food related), development and /or humanitarian action.
- Experience working in a multicultural and fast-paced environment is beneficial.
How to Apply WFP Logistics Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 25th May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.