World Vision International
Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist – EVE Project
[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Nonprofit, and NGO , Category: Management ]
World Vision International
Deadline of this Job:
04 May 2022
Within Zambia , Choma , South – Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Monitoring &Evaluation System Implementation
• In liaison with the EVE Project Manager, the DM&ES will oversee all planning and implementation of project-related monitoring and evaluation activities.
• Lead the development of the project Performance Monitoring Framework for the EVE project aligned to the approved log frame.
• Develop the quality control systems and mechanisms needed to guarantee proper management of information and data and identify areas of risk that might affect the project.
• Lead all data quality assurance, analysis, data dissemination and data use.
• Providing expert technical advice to the EVE project staff, education partners, and stakeholders to improve implementation and tracking performance of education activities in project sites.
• Develop data collection tools and procedures for the project.
• Lead the development of a data repository for the project for better knowledge management and utilization.
• Identify training needs of the project team, as well as District and community based level partners in monitoring and evaluation and other competencies.
• Support staff orientation and participate in building capacity of project staff through coaching and mentoring for increased/enhanced competency.
Ensure Program, Project Effectiveness, Documenting and Reporting
• Lead in annual monitoring of indicators, tracking project outcomes and evaluation of the Project.
• Lead in quarterly review meetings for the Project.
• Lead all data audits for the Projects.
• Reporting and Communicating – to demonstrate progress against key project indicators.
• Provide Technical leadership in Annual, semiannual, quarterly, monthly reports for the whole Project
• Provide Technical support for the Project on documentation and communication of best practices.
• Provide leadership on Knowledge management for the Project.
• Support the integration of gender and disability in monitoring progress in project implementation of M&E activities, thereby ensuring that they align with field standards, are consistently and systematically tracked and reported by the project
• Facilitate M&E related learning events for the project team and other stakeholders.
• Initiate and lead the development of terms of reference (ToRs) for case studies and surveys.
Attributes & Competencies
• Show spiritual maturity, integrity and energetic personality, through self-disposition and involvement in spiritual nurture programmes.
• Other duties as designated by the Project Manager or his/her delegate
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Education, Social Science, statistics, demography, evaluation, or information systems or its equivalent
• At least 3 years’ experience in program design Monitoring and Evaluation.
• Good level of proficiency in qualitative and quantitative analysis using statistical packages including Excel, SPSS and STATA.
• Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills and detail orientation
• Ability to design M&E tools, surveys, surveillance systems, and evaluations.
• Demonstrated ability to build capacity of WV staff and local partners.
• Builds and maintains effective relationships with colleagues and external partners.
• Strong written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills.
• Computer literate in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Capacity to function well in a team and contribute effectively to team efforts.
Applicant Types Accepted: Local Applicants Only
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please click here to apply.