Website United Nations Mission in the Republic of South Sudan (UNMISS)
The UNMISS has published a job vacancy announcement on 30th March 2022 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Movement Control Assistant to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||UNMISS – United Nations Mission in the Republic of South Sudan|
|Position||Movement Control Assistant|
|Location||Juba, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||High School diploma|
|Experience Required||Minimum 03 years|
|Application Deadline||28th April 2022|
UNMISS Job Vacancy 2022
Org. Setting and Reporting: This position is located in the Movement Control Unit of the United Nations Missions Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS), Yambio. The incumbent will report to the Head, Movcon Detachment in Yambio or his/her designate.
- High school or equivalent diploma is required.
- At least three (3) years of relevant experience in movement control services, logistics, travel or administration or related field is required
- Experience working in the movement of passengers and shipment of inbound/outbound cargo via air, sea or road is required
- Fluency in oral and written English is required. Knowledge of languages spoken in South Sudan is desirable.
- Job Opening Number: 22-Transportation-UNMISS-180223-R- (M)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNMISS Movement Control Assistant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=180223
The Closing Date: 28th May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
To apply for this job please visit careers.un.org.