Website United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 07th May 2022 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Nutrition Specialist to be based in Khartoum, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)|
|Location||Khartoum, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 05 years|
|Application Deadline||18th May 2022|
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2022
Purpose for the job: Under the leadership of the Nutrition Manager, the Nutrition Specialist will support the development and preparation of the nutrition programme, coordinate with other UNICEF programmes to ensure integration, coherence, and harmonization, and provide broader support for the planning and implementation of the UNICEF multi-sectoral nutrition plan. In particular, the Nutrition Specialist will provide technical guidance and operational support throughout the planning and programming processes to facilitate the achievement of concrete and sustainable results in maternal, infant and child nutrition through UNICEF programming and also through a coordinated multisectoral response. The role will considerably increase capacity within UNICEF, the government, and partners to plan, coordinate and implement a multisectoral approach to nutrition in Sudan.
- An advanced university degree in one of the following fields is required: nutrition, public health, nutritional epidemiology, global/international health and nutrition, health/nutrition research, policy and/or management, health, social & developmental sciences, nutritional epidemiology, or another health-related science field.
- A minimum of five years of professional experience in a developing country in one or more of the following areas is required: nutrition, public health, nutrition planning and management, or maternal, infant and child health/nutrition care.
- Experience in health/nutrition programme/project development and management in a UN system agency or organization is an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
- Job No: 550770
- Contract Type: Temporary Appointment
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF Nutrition Specialist Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/550770/nutrition-specialist……..
The Closing Date: 18th May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.