Website United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
The UNAIDS has published a job vacancy announcement on May 07, 2022 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Officer Strategic Information to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
|Recruiter||United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)|
|Position||Officer Strategic Information|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Advanced university degree at Master´s level or equivalent|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||May 28, 2022|
UNAIDS Job Vacancy 2022
National capacity building and coordination
- a) Identifies, promotes and reinforces capacity needs of national counterparts in surveillance, data collection, data analysis, reporting and using evidence for programming and pandemic preparedness.
- b) Builds capacities to focus responses to relevant geographical areas and key populations.
- c) Works with national counterparts to strengthen surveillance and monitoring systems including health information systems with attention to the quality of data including the use of unique identifiers.
- d) Promotes data systems and survey tools for policies and programmes.
- e) Accompanies the development of community-led monitoring (CLM) systems.
Position in Organization:
- Vacancy No.: UNAIDS/22/FT41
- Title: Officer, Strategic Information, Zimbabwe
- Grade: NO-C
- Contract type: Fixed-term Appointment
- Duration of contract: Two years
- Date: 6 May 2022
- Application Deadline: 28 May 2022 (21 day(s) until closing deadline) Currently accepting applications
- Organization unit: AI/RSJ Regional Support Team, East and South Africa (AI/RSJ)
- Country Office Zimbabwe
- Duty station: Harare Zimbabwe
- Salary: 61694 USD at single rate
- Essential: Advanced university degree at Master´s level or equivalent in Public Health, Epidemiology, (Bio)statistics, Demographic Studies, or another field related to the responsibilities. A relevant first university degree and 7 years of relevant professional experience will be considered as equivalent for internal candidates only.
- Essential: A minimum of 5 years of experience in the design, development and operational application of strategic information systems of AIDS programmes.
- Desirable: Demonstrated knowledge and sound understanding of the United Nations Joint Programming on HIV.
- Essential: Advanced level of English.
- Desirable: Knowledge of additional UN official languages.
How to Apply UNAIDS Officer Strategic Information Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: May 28, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
To apply for this job please visit erecruit.unaids.org.