Website Recruitment Matters Africa
[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Consulting , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Recruitment Matters Africa
Deadline of this Job:
11 May 2022
Within Zambia , Mumbwa , South – Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our Client is a large-scale farm in Mumbwa and is looking for a Payroll Officer / Excel GURU to join their team
• Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently
• Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information
• Compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages and reporting on this
• Determining payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal income, social security taxes, employer’s social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments
• Resolving payroll discrepancies
• Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures
• Developing ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
• Ability to handle confidential information.
• Familiarity with state labor laws.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to prepare and present financial reports.
• 3 Years of Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, human resources, or a similar field.
• Previous experience working as a payroll officer.
• Advanced Mathematical skills and strong attention to detail.
• Proficient with payroll software – Belina Advantageous
• Familiarity with accounting software and procedures.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please click here to apply.