Website United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 9th May 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Planning and Monitoring Officer to be based in Semera, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||United Nations Children’s Fund|
|Position||Planning and Monitoring Officer|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||21st May 2022|
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2022
Duties and Tasks: In coordination with other stakeholders, support the collection of Millennium Development Goal (MDG) indicators (through MICS or other surveys) to improve integrated national planning. Support management of available baseline information on national statistics and key indicators through established databases (e.g., DevInfo) for easy access and use. Prepare country level statistical reports on the status of children’s and women’s human rights issues, and provide a technical support to global reporting obligations including national reports on progress toward the MDGs, toward CRC fulfilment, and toward CEDAW fulfilment. Keep monitoring the situation of children’s and women’s rights with national partners and keep updated with the information of the quality research that address issues and challenges affecting children and their families.Coordinate with the Country Office and partners and provide assistance in their using up-to-date information in, inter alia, Situation Analysis, Common Country Assessment, Early Warning Monitoring Systems, Annual Reviews, Mid-Term Reviews, and Annual Reports or other progress reports.
Position in Organization:
- Planning & Monitoring Officer
- Job no: 550823
- Contract type: Fixed Term Appointment
- Duty Station: Semera
- Level: NO-2
- Location: Ethiopia
- Categories: Research, Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation
- A university degree in social sciences, development planning, planning, evaluation, survey implementation, advanced statistical research.
- A minimum of two  years of relevant professional experience in programme development and implementation including monitoring and evaluation activities as follows:
- At least one instance of exposure to emergency programming, including preparedness planning.
- Active involvement in a humanitarian crisis response programme preferred.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
How to Apply UNICEF Planning and Monitoring Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/550823
The Closing Date: 21st May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.unicef.org.