Amazon’s mission is to make it dramatically easier for customers to access the healthcare products and services they need to get and stay healthy. Towards this mission, we (Health Storefront and Shared Tech) are building the technology, products and services, that help customers find, buy, and engage with the healthcare solutions they need.
In this role, you will drive the long-term vision for Amazon Health and will partner closely with design, product management, analytics, and engineering leaders to make both incremental progress and innovative shifts in customer experience. You must be able to influence across teams, be a strong written and verbal communicator and analytic thinker, and have a history of delivering results.
This is an excellent opportunity to define customer expectations for health experiences on Amazon. The ideal candidate will have an “anything is possible” mindset. You’re proud of your work, your skills and expertise – but you’re not cynical or inflexible. You want to be part of something great, and love being part of a highly collaborative and high-energy team that isn’t afraid to swing for the fences and exceed expectations even on the most tactical projects. You’ll ask hard questions, take smart risks, and drive a culture of experimentation with the design and technology teams.
Key job responsibilities
• * Experience with end to end product delivery
* 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
* Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
* Bachelor’s Degree
* Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
* Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• * MBA or advanced degree
* Experience in Health industry or high-volume e-commerce business
* Entrepreneurial spirit, with track record for delivering results in fast-moving and demanding environments
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.